CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia (excluding NT) aged 18 years and over.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Vintage Cellars retailers and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 23/02/2015 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 26/02/2015 ("Promotional Period"). The amount of tweets and opportunities to enter is at the promoter's discretion.
5. To participate, eligible individuals must, during the Promotional Period, follow @Vintage_Cellars on Twitter and tweet a picture of the individuals favourite food and wine combination with the hashtag #MFWF. Individuals will then receive one (1) entry per tweet.
6. Prizes are awarded based on creativity and aesthetic appeal of the image provided through Twitter. The winners are selected by a third party. Multiple entries are permitted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The winners will be notified by Twitter within two (2) business days of the relevant Weekly Draw and will be sent the tickets to an address which will be provided through DM on Twitter.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is valued at $380 and includes a double pass to Melbourne food and wine events Acqua Panna & Return to Terroir on the 28th.
12. Prize values are correct as at date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless specified otherwise).
13. The Promoter encourages entrants to enjoy drinks at the event responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
15. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter is Vintage Cellars (Australia) Pty. Ltd.