Overaged Malt Whisky is a vatting of single malts aged between 12 and 27 years in oak casks and resulting from a cognac (double) distillation method with a mash exclusively made of Malt (germinated barley). Whisky aged in PX casks.
Stock is very limited and available only in these selected stores:
• NSW, Bondi Junction, Sydney CBD, Leichhardt, East Village, Castle Towers, St Ives Village, Mosman, Balgowlah, Abbotsford, Waterloo, Bondi, Newtown, Macquarie Centre, Beecroft, Neutral Bay Junction, Double Bay.
• VIC, Balaclava, Port Melbourne, Toorak, Pinewood, Donvale, Williamstown.
• WA, Hay Street, Shenton Park.
• QLD, Spring Hill, Indooroopilly.
• SA, Victoria Square, Burnside.
• ACT, Manuka Bougainvil.
• NT, Cavenagh.